Home available at Sharingwood Cohousing
From: Rob Sandelin (Exchange) (RobsanExchange.MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 14:31:39 -0500
Custom home on 1/3 acre+ lot for sale. 3 year old home, 2000 sq feet, 3
bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, dramatic 2 story glass window wall. Wrap around
deck, potential rental space in basement. Close to beautiful NW native
forest, nice garden potential on south exposure of lot. Close to
forest, campground, and future play field. Asking price $180,000.
Monthly assessments of $48. For more information about the home contact
Nick or Nita:  360-668-5127. (note: The Sharingwood website will be up
in another week or so and will have pictures of this home and the
community)

Community offers commonhouse, community dinners, playground and small
garden, 26 acres of native forest greenbelt, chance to share in making
community dreams come true. Monthly meeting plus small work requirement
for community maintenance.  Our community vision:  "We have joined on
this land to work together to form a community for all ages, to create
and maintain healthy relationships among ourselves and the wider
community, and to wisely steward the native forest that surrounds us.
We strive to provide a living example to ourselves and to the world of
a healthy, viable, community centered neighborhood that exists in
harmony with the land we live on."

Experience in cooperative endeavors a plus, willing to train
prospective members. For a community membership packet describing us in
more detail send a self addressed stamped envelope to: Sharingwood,
22020 East Lost Lake Rd. Snohomish WA 98296

Or email to Robsan [at] microsoft.com, floriferous [at] msn.com,carlchat [at]
msn.com