Thanks to all...Slides on Oct.8th
From: Diane Simpson (dqsworld.std.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 20:18:07 -0500
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people in the
communities of Berkeley Cohousing, Chico Cohousing, Doyle Street, Muir
Commons, N-Street Cohousing, and Southside Park for the generous sharing of
information, contacts, meals, and in the case of Muir Commons, guest
quarters, so that my husband and I could get a first hand glimpse of life
in cohousing today and bring that information back to Boston. People very
generously gave of their time & energy and I will not forget that. I picked
up a lot of good ideas that will be of enormous value in getting a group
started here. I hope that I will be able to repay the favor shown me some
day by having a cohousing community in Boston that people will want to come
and visit.
I will be showing the slides I took (the ones that came out) on Tuesday
October 8 at the Bowditch Lodging House, 82 Green Street, Jamaica Plain
(Boston) at 7 p.m. Before that time, I'll be seeing some of you at the
Northeast Regional Cohousing Conference. (I won't have any T-shirts or site
plans to share, but I'm eagerly looking forward to it nevertheless--I love
camping!)
Again, my fondest wishes to all out there in coho-land...and thanks so much
for your help!

------Diane:.>

      @@@@        Diane Simpson  http://world.std.com/~dqs      @@@@
      |  |        J P   C O H O U S I N G   N E T W O R K       |  |
      | "|                263 Chestnut Ave. #1                  |" |
      | V|          Boston, MA 02130-4436 617-522-2209          |V |