Personal Information on Lexis
From: JJSherwood (JJSherwoodaol.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 15:18:10 -0500
Hi, Everyone....

We just received this e-mail from a longtime friend.  He's a software
engineer who spends a lot of time in cyberspace.  I consider him to be a very
reliable source and not hysterical in any way.  With that introduction, I
pass this information on to you.

 Please feel free to pass it along to others.

jack sherwood