Pet Policy
From: Joani Blank (jeblankhooked.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 21:10:33 -0500
At Doyle Street, we have a policy of one dog or two cats per household. With
12 households, we have 3 cats in 2 households, and two dogs. All the cats
are indoor cats and the dogs are tied up outside during the day when their
families are gone. We are in an urban setting so this is really the only
choice. According to Katie and Chuck who have worked with dozens of
cohousing groups, pet policy is very often the most contentious policy that
a group has to deal with. Good luck.

Joani
Doyle St. CoHousing, Emeryville, CA