Addition to CoHo List
From: JJSherwood (JJSherwoodaol.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 15:08:37 -0500
cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org,
jgraham [at] lamar.ColoState.edu,stanifor [at] cs.ucdavis.edu

Addition to CoHo List

We are:  DEER ISLAND VILLAGE located in Novato, California about 30-minutes
north of San Francisco in Marin Counlty.  The final details of the land
purchase are being arranged at this moment.  Move-in date is expected to be
the Summer of 1997 with eighteen houses on18 acres.  The houses are detached,
each on a third-acre, with 12 acres of open common space landscaped using
permaculture principles.  Our common house will be built first, and we will
begin construction this fall as soon as approval is given.  All units have
been pre-sold.

For additional information, contact Jack Sherwood at jjsherwood [at] aol.com or
(415) 989-6189.