CA Regional Conference - Envy from DownUnder
From: Fremantle LETSystem (FreoLETScleo.murdoch.edu.au)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 05:18:50 -0500
Hi Folks,

Hope you had a hoot'n time at the conference - wish I had been there.  And
ANOTHER regional conference next week?  Now, what's in it for us?  Will
there be a synopsis of the workshops/seminars, esp. on line.

Five years down the track and we've covered alot of ground, but the
emotional resources of our intentional community, co-housing style,
equity/non-equity co-op are stretched to the max.  These are high stress
times - design issues, funding issues, personal issues, space issues combine
with our fears, expectations, workloads - rattling around "like beans in the
cocoa tin". Did I mention pets?  We open our arms to the collective wisdom
or any simple good advice.  I feel like I've just cried on a very large
shoulder.

Who else in Australia (W.A.?) is on this list?  Hi, Cascade.

Many thanks friends,
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community Inc.