Serious food EATING
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 16:45:50 -0500
I want to recommend a software program I've discovered for those of you
cooking common meals.  It's a Broderbund CD-Rom called Williams-Sonoma Good
Cooking.  It has hundreds (thousands?) of recipes, meal planning ideas,
search by ingredients, adjust by size of group.  Pretty mouth-watering
pictures so you can see what it's supposed to look like.  You can conduct a
search for, say - all recipes that are appetizers, spicy, vegetarian, and use
potatoes.  They have lots of preset menus like holiday meal for 12, campsite
picnic for 8, and so on.  I think it would be great set-up near the common
house kitchen to inspire cooks.  I think it costs $39.
Marty Roberts
Jewell Hill Coho, Sebastopol, CA - where we need to submit our tentative map
app. and buy our land at the end of the month, but don't yet have our
feasibility study or cost analysis or final site plan - yikes!!!  This will
be a busy month!  We DO have floor plans and some pretty cool members (only 2
or 3 more openings - act now!!)