Common House Dining Numbers
From: John Major (jmajormhz.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 13:26:37 -0500
'llo, Folks -

Some quick questions for you that are already moved in and hunkered
down - please, please answer if it's not too much trouble:

1) How many people actually live on your site?
2) On average, how many eat at the Common House nightly?
2) How many seats does your Common House have for dining?
3) Are you happy with that ratio? Do you need more seats, or could
you do with less?

It's been suggested to us that we cut the number of seats in our
Common House Dining design, and we need to get a feel from the rest
of you about the realities. Of course, we'd like to have a big place
for things like dances and the like, but large rooms are hard to keep
cosy, and they cost a lot, too!

Thanks -
John Major
Wasatch CoHousing

...where we got unanimous approval from the Zoning Commission - who
wouldathunkit in Utah! (City Council is next - gulp). Going into
Design and Development now, as the snow comes on...