More discussion re sustainability?
From: Mmariner (Mmarineraol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:56:39 -0500
A list subscriber sent me an email asking for more info sustainable
lifestyles -- especially those to consider in planning a community.  Are
there others on the list interested in hearing more at this time? (A few
months ago some good debates ensued on this list.)

If you're passionately interested in sustainability you can subscribe to the
Ecobalance list (a merged list of ecovillages and sustainable communities).
 But Check out the Ecobalance archives on the same server that the coho-L
archives are found on:

http://csf.colorado.edu/mail/index.html

Also check out Context Institute's site -- they're starting to get online the
back issues from the magazine "In Context - a Journal of Hope, Sustainability
and Change"
They're now publishing In Context online.

http://www.context.org

A request I got was to post a list of things to consider to make
neighborhoods and communities more sustainable.  Any others interested?  If
not I'll just reply to the other email(s)

Mike M