Re: Serious Food Growing
From: Willie Schreurs (williefortnet.org)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 12:58:44 -0500
At Greyrock Commons a 1-2 acre portion of our land has always been
designated as a community garden; we'll start it next spring after the
finish of construction.  In addition, one or two members have shares in a
local CSA farm.

In keeping with the values of most community members, we'll most likely
go organic.  [Me, I always wanted to try inorganic farming, but
silicon-based life forms are such a pain to grow, and I've heard that
they're kind of gritty in texture . . . ;-)]

   /\                     Willie Schreurs                      /\
  //\\  <willie [at] FortNet.org> or <71500.2232 [at] compuserve.com>   //\\
 ///\\\          Greyrock Commons, Fort Collins, CO          ///\\\