A Personal Introduction
From: Your friend at: (cjf01gnofn.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 18:27:36 -0500
Hi!

        I would like to introduce myself.  I was born 12/17/57 in New
Orleans, Louisiana and still live near New Orleans.   I currently do
volunteer work with the New Orleans freenet and am developing a global
community service organization.  You can check our website at
(http://www.gnofn.org/~oxoasis).  Thank you for your patience and if I can
be of any assistance please let me know.

Sincerely,

Christopher

"The person who is not disturbed by happiness and distress and is steady
               in both is certainly eligible for liberation."
                        Bhagavad gita as it is 2.15