affordability outline
From: David Mandel (dlmandelrcip.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 09:11:12 -0500
Also from the California conference: I coordinated a panel on affordability
strategies for cohousing and prepared a six-page outline that I ended up
giving out as a handout. I have extras and will send you one if you send me
an SASE. David Mandel, 440 T Street, Sacramento, CA 95814. It's copied on
two sides so 32 cents should be enough.

Some of the information is specific to California, but most isn't.

I may try to post it here if there's interest (e-mail me), though I'm
afraid the indents will come out all screwy in transit through cyberspace,
so you might be better off with a print version. I also may try to add some
information I learned from other panelists at the workshop.

David Mandel
Southside Park Cohousing