Re: Common House Dining Numbers
From: Tom Lent (tlentigc.apc.org)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 09:11:01 -0500
We have three scheduled dinners per week (and frequently a fourth
unscheduled). We are a community of 12 households (two units currently under
construction are still for sale for a total of 14 next year) totalling 18
adults and 6 kids. Attendance at dinner is 100% more often than not, with
guests sometimes pushing our dinner numbers up to 30 or more. Note that this
is with only six households living on site (due to construction). Yes, we
sometimes have seating problems. Don't under estimate the need for tables
and chairs.

Tom Lent - Berkeley Cohousing, aka "Flying Palms"
Tom Lent * 2220 Sacramento St * Berkeley, CA 94702-1907
           email: tlent [at] igc.org * phone: 510/845-5243