Carolyn Shaffer audio interview online
From: Ert Dredge (ertTURNTABLE.MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 14:27:18 -0500
Hiya.

Carolyn Shaffer (co-author of the 1993 book "Creating Community Anywhere")
was the guest on Jerry Brown's "We The People" national radio show last
night to talk about intentional communities.  A RealAudio version of the
show is available at http://wmbr.mit.edu/wtp

The file should be around for a week or two.

- Ert

| Ert Dredge         PGP key etc. at http://rbse.jsc.nasa.gov/~ert |
| Personal: <ert [at] wmbr.mit.edu> - Research: <ert [at] rbse.jsc.nasa.gov> |
| Issues:      Left Wing  +-------+             +----+ Right Wing  |
| Voters:      no choice? +-------+ swing votes +----+ no choice?  |
| USA VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE IN '96: Consider more than two parties! |