Re: values & cost
From: Tom Lent (tlentigc.apc.org)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 16:37:42 -0500
After all is said and done, I ditto what Tom of Winslow said: if you can get
someone from outside to agree to set the prices and get the grop to sign off
on the process , you will spare yourselves lots of grief and have someone
outside to blame (always an advantage). Do it as early as possible, before
there are too many stakeholders in this one. We did it ourselves (with some
outside help, but making the decisions ourselves) and it took a long,
painful, hard time.

Tom - Berkeley CoHousing
Tom Lent * 2220 Sacramento St * Berkeley, CA 94702-1907
           email: tlent [at] igc.org * phone: 510/845-5243