RE: Rob Sandelins email
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 23:01:30 -0500
Some folks have noticed that mail with my name on it sometimes is signed by
somebody else. I have moved my subscription account to the cohousing-L list to
my community computer which is shared by several people, so because it says
"On behalf of Rob Sandelin" will not necessarily mean it was written by me.
You will have to read the signature at the bottom to see who it's from. If you
need to send something to me privately, you can use my floriferous [at] msn.com
address, just use my name in the subject or in the friendly address if your
email software allows that. My old address is still valid, just not as
reliable these days due to beta software.

Rob Sandelin
"Really, there is only one. Accept no substitutes."