In search of cohousing groups in 3 cities
From: Your friend at: (cjf01gnofn.org)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 06:51:04 -0500
To whom it may concern,

        We pray all is well.

        We are in search of cohousing groups in Austin, Houston and New
Orleans.  You may write to me in private.  Your help is most appreciated.

        Hoping you are all having a great day!

Sincerely,

Christopher

                 "Those who are seers of the truth have concluded
                    that of the nonexistent (the material body)
                there is no endurance and of the eternal (the soul)
                   there is no change.  This they have concluded
          by studying the nature of both."  (Bhagavad-gita as it is  2.16)