straw bale common house
From: Linda Felch (lfelchwelchlink.welch.jhu.edu)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:20:06 -0500
We at Heathcote Community found the following useful in our research for
a straw bale common house.

    * Strawbale Construction Planbook of Easy to Build Homes:

       The Community Eco-design Network in Minneapolis has just published
       this planbook which has 10 small house plans, a common house for
       cohousing, and 4 construction details that incorporate strawbales.
       Additional details on our ideas for organizing a builders co-op
       and how the co-op can develop a program which helps people attain
       financial independence are also included. COST: $10, includes
       shipping and handling.
       Please make checks out to 'Pillsbury Neighborhood Services' and
       mail to:
       Steve Gustafson
       Pillsbury Neighborhood Services
       Oak Park Neighborhood Center