People/Earth Centered Agreement & Mission
From: Wm. Dallas Cooper (dcoopericeonline.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 13:02:37 -0600
Thank you for your kind offer of your mission statement . . . by all
means, I'll take you up on it (if you'll spring for an international
stamp.)

Our 56 home housing cooperative in Vancouver, Canada is just three
years old and has done nothing about putting together a mission
statement or statement of shared values or anything of the sort.
Hence, our need to assemble as many examples of what other's have
done as we can.

Thanks again, and best regards.

Dallas Cooper
Cariboo Heights Housing Co-operative