homeschooling responses
From: Kim Sand (kimscruznet.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 23:56:34 -0600
Thanks to each of you who sent to me directly... I'll be responding
personally as I can in the next week.

Five out of the seven responses that I've recieved so far told of one or
more 'homeschooling' families in their group.

Heidi Engle's description of Sharingwood's internal resources/support
and connection to/support of the larger external homeschooling community
fits with my sense of how cohousing and homeschooling are natural
together. Wow, sounds wonderful!

Thank you for the confirmation. Now all I have to do is get out of the
starting gate with my family solid in the saddle. Ye Haw!

Kim
kim [at] scruznet.com
Santa Cruz, CA