Posters, flyers and advertisements
From: Carrie Burmaster (cburmastumabnet.ab.umd.edu)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 09:20:34 -0700 (MST)
Hi there!  I'm writing from Liberty Village Cohousing Community in
Libertytown, Maryland.  I've been corresponding this week with a few of
the folks who posted things on the list about successful marketing
strategies.  I was wondering if those of you who have developed flyers,
posters or advertisements in newspapers, magazines or journals would be
willing to share those with either me or the cohousing list.  I know that
many of us have difficulty retrieving attachments to e-mail, but perhaps
the content of the flyers or ads could be typed into your e-mail message
for those of us still in the relative dark ages on the computer!  If you
have copy that you would be willing to FAX or mail, my FAX # is
410-328-5291.  You can e-mail me for my address if you want to mail it.
If I get enough responses I would be willing to send out complete packets
of sample marketing materials that I have collected from the group to
those who are interested.  Thanks in advance!

Carrie Burmaster
Liberty Village Cohousing Community, where we're closing in on beginning
our roads and sewers!