FREE recycled R-11 fiberglass insulation, MV, CA
From: Loren Davidson (lorenwombat.net)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 17:51:58 -0600
Hi...I hate to take up bandwidth for anyone outside the Bay area, but don't
have contact info for people like Sacto St. CoHo at my fingertips right now.

I'm passing this on without having physically checked it, but this should be
reliable info.  Good luck, and happy hunting!

Loren

--
Loren Davidson
loren [at] wombat.net         http://www.batnet.com/beauty/