Jewell Hill has openings
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 23:20:45 -0600
Here's an excerpt from a press release I sent out today as a way of saying,
if you're considering cohousing in Sebastopol, NOW is the time to act!
Marty Roberts
Santa Rosa, CA

"The members of the Jewell Hill Cohousing Project have purchased the land for
their development at 712 Robinson Road in Sebastopol.  After an almost
year-long escrow, the group closed on the property on Halloween.  The
existing eleven member-families are seeking an additional three families to
join their project of fourteen homes.  "This is a very exciting time to come
on board," said member Marty Roberts.  "We are finalizing our home designs
and floor plans, selecting building materials and designing the landscaping."
 Members are involved in every step of the design process, guided by
architect-member Michael Black, and landscape designers Robert Kourik and
Steve French.

The Sebastopol Cohousing group expects to break ground in the spring of 1997,
and is currently seeking three more families with children to purchase a 3 or
4 bedroom home.  One of the three homes is set aside for a low income family.
 Anyone interested in finding out more about the Jewell Hill Cohousing
Project, is encouraged to call Marty Roberts, 707/576-1791, or Denise Meier,
707/824-0830."