Consensus Training
From: Mac Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 09:36:13 -0600
Our group is looking into doing some consensus training in order to
prepare for the big decisions that lie ahead.  Have other groups had
formal consensus training or did you just kind of work it out as you
went along?  Who trained you in consensus and would you recommend them?
Are you glad you had the training?

--
           Mac Thomson                   San Juan Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

Where our hopes are lifted by the prospect of a beautiful piece of land
that we may be able to buy.

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything
   without losing your temper or your self-confidence."
                            - Robert Frost