Re: Cohousing list update 11/7/96
From: Sarah Kerr (Sarah_Kerrbecgy.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 14:40:21 -0600
Hello Jim;

I have another cohousing project to add to your growing list. The Wholelife
Housing Society in Calgary, Alberta has been meeting since September, 1994.
We are currently looking at purchasing a 3/4 acre parcel close to downtown
Calgary to build an affordable/ ecological 20-25 unit project.  I can send
you more information if you are collecting more than just a list, otherwise,
I can act as a contact person for anyone wishing to speak to us.

Thanks for your work keeping this organized,
Sarah Kerr
(403) 283-0256
skerr [at] becgy.com