RE: Consensus Training
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 22:07:34 -0600
Thanks to Stephen for sharing the titles to those resources. A couple
resources I would add would be Building United Judgement:  A handbook for
consensus decision making by the Center for Conflict Resolution and
Facilitators Guide to participatory Decision-Making by Sam Kaner et al.  Both
these books have a lot of good practical, hands on sort of advise about
running meetings.

Many of these book can be ordered from Community Bookshelf, a bookstore run by
the East Wind community. They are on line at
http://www.crl.com/~eastwind/bookshlf.html
you can get their catalog for $1 to
Community Bookshelf
East Wind Community
Tecumseh, MO 65760

The cohousing journal has several articles in the last two years by me on
group process as well.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood