Re: Re: Consensus Training
From: Sarah Kerr (Sarah_Kerrbecgy.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 14:57:55 -0600
Stephen;

Thanks for the book list and the offer of further resources.  I have also
been a long time student of consensus (I took Caroline Estes coures at Alpha
Farm in 1990) and I am have done short workshops for my cohousing group and
other community groups.

I'd love to see any of the resources/lesson plans you develop, and have a few
of my own you might be interested in ( ie role playing exercises and some
handouts.)  Please keep me on your mailing list.

Thanks,
Sarah Kerr
skerr [at] becgy.com

ps.
You might be interested in the books Caroline used in her workshop; "Building
United Judgement: A Handbook for Consensus Decision Making" (interesting
because it was written by consensus and they illustrate that process
throughout the text) and "A Manual for Group Facillitators."  Both are
published by the Centre for Conflict Resolution; (731 State Street, Madison,
WI,  53703   (608) 255-0479) and are available through bookstores.