HELP!
From: Virginia Mertz (virginia_mertzeee.org)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 17:52:31 -0600
Please send me the info on how to get off this list!!

Virginia Anne

"May those who love us, love us. And those that don't love us, May God turn
their hearts:   And if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their
ankles so we'll know them by their limping." An old gaelic blessing.

  • RE: Help!, (continued)
    • RE: Help! Rob Sandelin, December 28 1993
    • Re: Help! Nancy Wight, December 28 1993
    • Re: Help! Ted Thibodeau Jr, December 28 1993
    • Re: Help! Fred H. Olson WB0YQM, December 29 1993
    • HELP! Virginia Mertz, November 25 1996
    • Help! Lady B, April 8 1997
    • Re: Help! Mbembe, April 8 1997
    • Re: Help! Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob, April 8 1997
    • HELP! Guo Rong, February 10 1998