Re: Ann: could we try a study group?
From: Anne R Tyler (tylerarunm.edu)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 17:40:44 -0600
I tend to think that there are ways to do *and* reflect. Some kind of
initial group discussion about how to manage the short-term and also a
way to incorporate the long-term, taking into consideration the
bubblings-up of the study group.

Anne
Anne Tyler
masters candidate in Community and Regional Planning
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque
tylerar [at] unm.edu