Shameless pitch for Old Oakland CoHousing
From: Joani Blank (jeblankhooked.net)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 23:46:13 -0600
Old Oakland CoHousing at Swan's Market is looking for a few good
people/households who:

-- Want to live in cohousing in the SF Bay Area more than they want to live
in the suburbs or a rural area here or anywhere else.

-- Would like to have public transportation, restaurants, shopping, museums,
entertainment, etc within 1 to 6 blocks of home.

-- Are convinced that we cohousing pioneers have a role to play in making
cities--the "downtown" part--a more humane place to live.

Our group does not currently have any out-of-town members, but we are
certainly open to having you join now even if you are not ready to move to
the Bay Area until closer to move-in. Some recent postings on this list have
had some really good suggestions on how to incorporate out-of-town members.

By the way--take it from a birthright New Englander--we have fabulous
weather here in Northern California. And the social climate ain't half bad
either. ;-)

Can we talk?

Joani Blank
jeblank [at] hooked.net or 510-655-7399 (anytime; I work at home)