Community for Ecological Living
From: Patricia A. DeWitt (pdewittazstarnet.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 14:21:18 -0600
Yea!!!!!  Our group just closed on 3 acres of absolutely beautiful land with
views of all the wonderful mountains that surround Tucson.  We are currently
7 families and plan on having around 20 families in our community.  We are
committed to living in a sustainable manner, utilizing all the methods
possible to create this.
  Tucson is a great place to live especially in the Winter, our temperatures
have been running in the 70's and 80's with lots of sun.  Any one that is
interested please E mail me with your mailing address and I will forward one
of our brochures to you.
Patricia DeWitt
Community for Ecological Living
Tucson, Arizona