Cohousing.com
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 15:07:04 -0600
In a message dated 12/15/96 1:01:55 PM, cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org wrote:

<<Anyone familiar with it or the
holder of the domain?  (See database entry below)
There does not seem to be a www.cohousing.com website at present.

Mostly just curious.
Fred

Whois: cohousing.com
Deamer Design Group Architecture (COHOUSING2-DOM)
   14 E. Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Suite E.
   Larkspur, CA 94939

Well, I was pretty surprised to see this address!!  I work at 17 Sir Francis
Drake Blvd and never heard of them.  I will definitely check it out!  What a
small world this is.

Marty Roberts
Jewell Hill Cohousing, Sebastopol - where our floor plans are almost done,
landscape plan in progress, city reviewing the tentative map!!