want to join a community
From: dier (diersun-3.math-inf.uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 14:35:15 -0600
I'm interested in cohousing life and want to experience it while a three
month stay in canada or the U.S. in spring '97.
I'm (27, from East-Germany) a student for Russian and English.
I've two children (2,5 and 5).
My husband is working as an occupational therapist.
I'm looking for a place where I can stay with my daughters and where I'm
involved in the community.
I would prefer a rural community where I can both care for children and
working together with other people.
Can anyone help - please mail to dier [at] sun-3.math-inf.uni-greifswald.de