vegan cohousing
From: Pam (ncdfbitstream.net)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 15:45:10 -0600
I am interesting in starting / finding a vegan cohousing community in or
near the twin cities, Minnesota, USA.

I know this is a little specific for the list, but I am currently
looking for private email from anyone else in the area who has similar
interests or knows someone who does (I certainly would rather diversify
beyond computer geeks, no offense intended).

I am also interested in folks perspectives on having that kind of
lifestyle restriction in a cohousing unit.  It is pretty important to
me, yet I don't like the idea of having a big old RULE, especially about
something that is kind of outside the mainstream.
but does anyone have experience with that kind of restriction in a
cohousing setting (no meat, or no alcohol maybe).  I wonder about things
like policing, and extending rules to visitors, or people who change
their minds once they  have lived there.

Thanks
Pam