Re: Seven top rules
From: Frank Shulman (thebossbcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 07:59:31 -0600
OK ...lets give it a try...

1.Do not do unto others as you would not have them do unto
you...worthwhile stressing the negative.

2.If you can't spend a lot of time doing good, at least try not to do harm.

3.When you get into a heated debate with someone you care about, as soon
as you know you are absolutely right, apologize.

4. Listen with your heart...the other person has his/her own craziness
that is just is valuable as yours is.

5.Thank the others for allowing you do a good deed.

6.Return every-thing you borrow!!!

7.Cherish the differences among you...age,race,gender,politics,labels etc

"A word means just what I want it to mean, no more, no less"
                                    Dodgeson
Peace and Love
Frank Shulman

On Fri, 20 Dec 1996, Rhys Howitt wrote:

> ROB SANDELIN especially
> + anybody else who would care to stick their oar in...
>
> If you were allowed seven (only) rules for your/any community, what would
> they be?
>
> Rhys Howitt
> Crossroads Medieval Village Co-operative
> Yass, Australia
>
> PS yes rules need to be customised for every group, etc.

  • Seven top rules Rhys Howitt, December 20 1996
    • Re: Seven top rules Frank Shulman, December 20 1996