Lacto-vegetarian communal cohousing
From: Your friend at: (cjf01gnofn.org)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 15:33:36 -0600
Hi!

        I would like to introduce myself.  I was born 12/17/57 in New
Orleans, Louisiana and still live near New Orleans.  I am developing a
community service organization.  You can check our website at
(http://www.gnofn.org/~oxoasis).  Thank you for your patience and if I can
be of any assistance, please let me know.

        It has been a while since I had posted.  Regarding Pam's request
we are hoping to establish "cohousing" for lacto-vegetarians first in our
zone, but also on an international level.  We will be working with
individuals as well as groups to do this.  Our idea is to facilitate
volunteers in the city, suburbs, rural areas, and wilderness.  In the city
there may be more the inclination to renovate an apartment complex or
some such thing.

        We are currently checking for local farm land within commuting
distance from the city.  You are welcome to join us here and we will
gladly do what we can to help you get established in whatever zone you
prefer.

Sincerely,

Christopher J. Flores
          "All purposes served by a small well can at once be served
                         by a great reservoir of water.
            Similarly, all the purposes of the Vedas can be served
                   to one who knows the purpose behind them."
                          (Bhagavad-gita as it is 2.45)