Happy Holidays!
From: Marti Major (marti.majorgenetics.utah.edu)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 13:05:55 -0600
I want to wish you all, and I mean all of you who join in this process
of "Rebuilding society...one neighborhood at a time", a very Happy
whatever.  I hope your meetings not only go smoothly but they get you
high.  May your funding be generous or at least sufficient. I pray this
grand experiment of ours will prove valuable at least to those of us in
it, if not the rest of personkind as well.  I look forward to
celebrating all my holidays with such a fine and thughtful group of
human beans.

Take care of each other, and may God and Goddess bless us all. Marti
Major from Wasatch Cohousing in SLC.  <:-)>