Media
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 00:33:21 -0600
I sent this several days ago, but it never posted on coho-L, so trying again:

I wanted to be sure everyone knows about this:  A great 4 page glossy article
with color pictures in Met Home Magazine, Jan/Feb 1997 issue on Cohousing
with quotes and pictures of many of our coho-L friends.

Don't miss it - it is a great Media Kit piece.

--Marty Roberts, Jewell Hill Cohousing, Sebastopol
Where we are currently embroiled in a "minor" controversy on landscape
design. Nothing's easy, I guess, but it's still worth it!!  In the end we are
going to end up with a truly beautiful architectural and landscape design
that I will be really proud to live in!!