Re: People who leave cohousing
From: Tony G. Rocco (tgrlanminds.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 15:46:39 -0600
I was seriously considering cohousing but decided against it when it
became clear to me how family oriented cohousing is. I am a happily
single male, and though I am really attracted to the communitarian
values and lifestyle that cohousing offers, the thought of living around
skads of kids really turns me off. There's a very good reason I am
single and childless; I don't want the ordeal of hassling with kids or
teens, my own and certainly not anyone elses. Perhaps a cohousing
development for adults only would be appropriate? Does anyone know of
such a thing?

- tgr