RE: RMCA's Cohousing video tape
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 10:16:38 -0600
Its a good, basic introduction to cohousing, what it is, why people are
involved. Has a good mixture of types of people interviewed, couples with
kids, elders, single mom, etc.  We played it pretty much continually through
the NW regional conference and cohousing fair and it was well attended.  Does
not have any images of urban or retrofit cohousing that I can recall, but
doesn't really get into that level of detail, more broad overview sort of
stuff.

As a recruiting tool, it explains cohousing very well and I reccommed it. At
22 minutes Its just long enough to cover the bases and to run unattended. At
$40, its a pretty good deal, since just buying 10 slides from the Cohousing
Company costs almost that much, and its way better than slides.

Rob Sandelin