Re: RMCA video on cohousing
From: Bob M. LKG2-A/R5 226-7570 (morrisonnetcad.ENET.dec.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 11:31:03 -0600
  Re the RMCA video on cohousing: I bought it about 6 months ago. I was
uncomfortable about paying $40 for it, but I felt better assuming that some
of it was going to a good cause.
  I would have preferred to borrow someone else's copy to view, but finding
one would have been a wild goose chase.
  The tape is a good intro to cohousing to someone who doesn't know much
about it. To someone like me or like most of the readers in this list, there
is very little in it we don't already know.
  Most of the material is on new-construction suburban coho. I don't recall
seeing anything about retrofit or about urban coho.

Bob Morrison