Consensus and Voting
From: Carrie Burmaster (cburmastumabnet.ab.umd.edu)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:09:32 -0600
Hi Folks:  We folks at Liberty Village have recently had some discussion
about the uses of consensus and voting and are interested in hearing about
how some other communities function.  Basically, what I'm wondering is:
do you always use consensus, or are there some situations in which you
resort to voting, and if so, what are the parameters for doing so?  Any
thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much!

Carrie Burmaster from Liberty Village, where we've dug 2 wells and are
getting good results!