Web site issues
From: Stuart Staniford-Chen (staniforcs.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 11:59:02 -0600
This is to let you know that the Cohousing Web Site
(http://www.cohousing.org) may be a little flaky for the next few weeks.
I've just returned off vacation, and now I'm about to move house and
office so my life is in chaos.  All maintenance on the site is on hold
and will remain so for some weeks.  I've saved all requests and they will
be honored eventually.  Plus, the underlying computer systems that
implement things will be changing around.  I'll try to do this in a way
that will be unnoticeable, but please forgive me if the site get's
screwed up for a day or two at some point.

Best wishes to all and apologies for any inconvenience caused,

Stuart Staniford-Chen
Cohousing Network Webweaver.