cohousing forming in Buffalo NY
From: Suzanne L Hirsch (slhirschacsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:03:03 -0600
Hello out there! We are the Buffalo Cohousing Initiative and we are trying
to start urban cohousing in the downtown area. We have been educating
ourselves on several models and been looking at sites. we have about 10
members.
We are at the stage of needing legal advice, and preferably more members.
If anyone out there has advice or is in the Buffalo area, or nearby,
please respond. We're excited about starting urban cohousing that would be
available and ideally affordable to anyone who embraces the ideals.

Suzanne Hirsch (716)837-7233