Re: values/philosophy & beginnings
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 16:57:02 -0600
In a message dated 97-01-13 12:24:45 EST, Chris writes:

>My wife and I were debating the liklihood of finding interested people for
whom IRA's >and stock portfolios were as much a part of their communal ideals
as sharing and
>conserving valuable resources.

I couldn't really understand the rest of what you wrote but this part isn't
hard. Our group certainly has several people who know enough about investing
to advise the rest of us on how to manage our HOA dues and personal finance.
Several people here own  real estate or other investments. You need really
knowledgable people in many different areas of expertise to pull off
something as complicated as this.

Mela Silva\Southside Park\ Sacramento