Common House capital expenses
From: Carrie Burmaster (cburmastumabnet.ab.umd.edu)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 09:26:46 -0600
Hello again:  Thanks again for responding to my two previous recent
inquiries.  Our legal/finance committee has asked me to ask my question
about variable lot pricing in a different way.  What they are interested
in knowing is:  How were the capital expenses of building your common
house distributed: e.g. per unit, per individual residence by # of square
feet in the residence, per # of people in each residence, or some other
formula?  The wisdom of the groups would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Carrie Burmaster
Liberty Village
Libertytown, Maryland