Friendly Bankers
From: Paul Conahan (pconahanumich.edu)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 06:53:56 -0600
Our local lender has been surprisingly encouraging of our project.  But
true to banker form, our loan officer would like to talk to fellow
bankers who have worked with other cohousing groups.  Does anyone out
there have names, phone numbers, and/or name of lending institution, of
bankers who would be willing to talk about their experiences (hopefully
positive experiences!).  If this has been covered recently, just point
me in the right direction.  I will be happy to share any information I
collect.  Thanks!

Paul Conahan
Ann Arbor Cohousing
29 of 40 Units Sold