RE: "Drowning in information" and CoHo "breakthroughs"
From: John Major (JMAJORmhz.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 08:58:46 -0600
You folks that are lurking, and feel you have to cut and run, given the
volume of traffic on this list - be sure to try "digest" form, first - that
allows you to get 1 message a day or so, with headers. You scan the
headers quickly and toss the message if there is nothing intriguing. And
you can spot easily, by all the RE:'s, one of those controversial/amusing
discussions that flare up!

But as far as "breakthroughs in CoHo" go - I'm sorry, for the participants,
it's a slow slog towards a Higher Form of Being - very few discontinuties
observed...      ;-)

John Major
Wasatch Cohousing
... where we just got our first "value engineering" report back from the
builder, and they came in BELOW our target $$/sft! That's the nice kind of
sticker shock...