# of units in co-housing
From: Patricia A. DeWitt (pdewittazstarnet.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 10:50:51 -0600
We are getting ready to go to the city requesting an amendment in the city's
comprehensive plan so we can build our desired amount of units, 24-28 units.
Would appreciate comments from existing communities in regards to size
contributing to divisity and ease of the community functioning.  We would
like to be able to show the city that this number would enhance the divisity
and workability of our community.
Patricia DeWitt
Community for Ecological Living
Tucson, Arizona      Just purchased 43 acres of wonderful land!