Re: COHOUSING-L digest 49
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjwco.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 11:33:03 -0600
> I'm not much of a computer whiz (understatement) so I don't know quite
> how this kind of thing would best be structured to allow us to have our
> discussion, keep it cheap, and make it easily accessible.  Any
> suggestions?

I didn't reply to the nuts and bolts section of this - we just each set up
a list in our address book manager and compose to the whole group when
necessary, or fewer when appropriate. Once a message has been sent, if
receivers reply to it and say yes to "send to all recipients", everyone on
the list will continue to receive all subsequent mail on that thread.

If any of you have the resources and the knowledge to set up a mailing
list like coho-l that would make it easier, I suppose. We haven't found it
to be necessary.....

Denise Meier
Sebastopol, CA

  • Re: COHOUSING-L digest 49 Mac Thomson, January 21 1997
    • Re: COHOUSING-L digest 49 Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob, January 21 1997